Ah its the end of another week. Cant believe the year is going so fast, my Fridays are pretty easy, today was shoe shopping and crocheting. Had to find my maid of honour shoes, it is almost impossible to find silver shoes that aren’t sky high or blingy. Im going to be in the shoes for 8+ hours id like to not be crippled after. So between that more wool, my sisters 21st party tomorrow, and my 1 year anniversary monday, i am tapped out.
But on another note i made a new scarf and this one worked exactly as i pictured it. I call it the BRAIDED SCARF!!! You can do it one of two ways i tried both and the first way was much easier for me but you might find the second way easier ill put the second way in brackets. And have fun doing it.
Sc= single crochet
1. Ch 121 (*ch 10)
2. Sc in 2nd ch from hook(*same) and sc in every stitch till end, ch 1 and turn.
3. Repeat step 2, 10 times. ( *repeat step 2, 120 times)
4. Cut and Tie off end(*same)
5. start from step one and repeat step 1-4 another 2 times (*same)
6. Stack three stripes on top of each other, Using wool needle sew the three stripes together at top. (*same)
7. Braid 3 stripes until end (*same)
8. Sew end of 3 stripes together.
And there u have it a very cute braided scarf. I wore this to my sisters 21st and my mum asked if i had made it cause it looked store bought.
If any one has any suggestions, requests or any of you make this drop me a line or send some pics i’d love to see em.